Students in any Undergraduate course, studying, is obviously passing through the most beautiful and creative part of life. This is the phase, where in you gets tons of ideas. Any idea that comes to the mind of an individual is his intellectual property. We can take up and see that, every big or small startup, process or any human-made marvel - it all has started from a single small idea.
- One must properly maintain the idea in the log-book along with the other ideas.
- Further he must read the idea daily so, sub-consciously, the mind in turn works on it's own to find the more and more possible ways to materialize the idea and solving the problem.
- One must documents all the connected solutions and extensions of the idea and keep it well documented.
- After having made the idea clear, one must start building the knowledge base upon which the idea could be built.
- One must then look for the tools to implement ideas. Here one can spend considerable time to build the knowledge and learning the tool to implement it.
- After having done enough of learning, one can start to actually implement the idea and maintain the process documentation.